MEM Milton Keynes is pleased to be recruiting for a Field Service Engineer, based across the UK and Europe.
The role is offered on an initial 6-month contract, paying £24,000 to £26,000 per year.
You must have a valid UK Driving Licence and be willing and able to travel throughout the UK and to Europe, with expenses paid.
Job Role Description:
Electrical installation & maintenance of energy storage system(ESS)
- Perform activities on-site to maintain stand-by & existing ESS system.
- Perform modifications and upgrades of energy storage system as directed.
- Operate handheld manual tools and power tools in performing electrical tasks.
Monitoring status of energy storage system and keeping results and logs
- Basic level of Microsoft applications – Excel, Powerpoint.
- Use of test equipment such as multimeters, insulation resistance tester
- Electrical maintenance experience
- Experience dealing with AC/DC voltage safely and isolation procedures
- Health and Safety Training
If you are available, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.