MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to join our team based in Wymbush, Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Milton Keynes based company that gives you the ability to develop your career horizons and flourish within this progressive family run business.
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidates. Starting from the basic tasks and working your way up through the company structure, receiving training and development to succeed.
As you gain experience you will be rewarded with additional pay and privileges.
This role would suit someone who has a background in food manufacturing (though not essential), is looking to commit to a long-term career and is passionate to grow into the role. There will be opportunities open to you as you progress and grow your knowledge that may lead to supervisory/management roles within the business.
The Food Production Operatives main duties will be:
- Starting in the packing area for 2 weeks to prove your willingness to progress and be trained
- Then moving onto the mixing area where you will be preparing ingredients for the production line
- You will be required to assist with the cleaning duties
- Following company procedures on Food Safety, Traceability, Hygiene and Health & safety
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Reasonable spoken and written English
- Ability to input information onto computers
- Able to carry out manual tasks
- Must be flexible to work the 4 on / 4 off shift pattern
- Work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
Once you have completed the 12 weeks probation period you will be offered a permanent contract with the following:
- 6 % bonus
- Company pension plan
- Company sick pay and income protection plan
- Death in service
- 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off
- Working Days (6:00 am to 6:00 pm) and Nights (6:00 pm to 6:00 am) on rotation.
Rate of pay:
- Day shifts are paid at £9.05, Per Hour
- Night shifts are paid at £9.50, Per Hour
- If, after 12 weeks, you have successfully shown commitment to the company, you will be offered a permanent contract which would pay the equivalent of £20,772 per annum
- As you continue to grow within your role, you will be rewarded with salary increases.
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.