MEM Milton Keynes are pleased to be recruiting for a General Affairs Administrator.
The General Affairs Administrator is responsible to carry out a range of administrative and clerical duties in the office including invoicing and compliance admin. Must be able to work without supervision to complete tasks and achieve a consistently high standard.
• Process invoices accurately within the agreed lead time and;
• Manage the department’s vendor accounts.
• Analyse any discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
• Conduct employee inductions with any new starter.
• Manage the internal Assets and report results to the line manager.
• Maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
• Maintain and manage office and warehouse stationery & consumables.
• Pro-actively contribute to emerging business projects to ensure risks are appropriately understood and managed.
• Responding to requests for information by phone and email.
• Manage boardroom bookings / Assist with catering for meetings.
• Perform filing, archiving and general administrative tasks within the department.
• Any other reasonable task(s) as requested from your line manager.
• Internal: Department managers, Employees, LGEUKHQ
• External: Vendor accounts
Internal / External Meeting Arrangement:
• Meeting Room bookings / Business Lunch Arrangement / Supporting the Meetings
• Covering for the H&S / GA Senior Admin
Skills / Experience:
• Strong administrative, communication and organizational skills
• Strong PC desktop application skills, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Resilient and hard working/able to cope with fast paced environment
• Diplomatic and able to handle confidential information
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good networking skills and abilities
• Good organisational and administration skills & attributes
• Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
• A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
• Completer finisher – able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
• Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
• Able to solve business and customer related issues
• Be equally comfortable generating operational ideas and solutions and delivering and implementing action plans
• Proven commercial acumen and ability to achieve commercial objectives
• Experience of working within a performance management environment – KPIs and Service Level Agreements
• Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service
If you would like to apply for the above position, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.