MEM Milton Keynes is pleased to be recruiting for an Inventory Controller / Operator to join our team based in Tongwell.
This position reports directly to Spare Parts Manager and supports all activities that refer to stock management and deals directly with engineers on site. Parts supplying, creating orders and receiving deliveries from the main warehouse, making sure all records in the system are accurate, are the main activities and also coordinate picking work.
• Provide parts from stock to engineers on Mobile and HE departments;
• Accept returns of good, used and faulty parts from engineers;
• Create orders for new parts on system, to be delivered on warehouse;
• Receiving deliveries and checking all the ordered parts are received;
• Provide returns to main warehouse, as requested or according to guidelines;
• Manage stock locations and spare parts, according to company guidelines;
• Guarantor that all movements with spare parts are accurately introduced in system;
• Actively uses parts management software either report and to solve issues or queries presented by engineers or colleagues involved in operations;
• Manage picking team (2 co-workers), providing training, assistance, and controlling that their work is accurate as well as comprising with internal guidelines;
• Keeping physical organized files for the produced, received and the requested paperwork, that supports operational activities and evidences.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous stock management experience;
• Team coordination abilities;
• Being able to analyse data and suggest improvements.
The shift will be Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4.30 pm, paying £10 – £11 per hour.
If you are available, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.