MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for Mail Sorter’s to join our team(s) based in Magna Park, Milton Keynes, MK17.
Mail Sorter Main Duties:
- Moving and sorting mail
- Segregating different types of mail
- Operating the sorting machines
- Sorting letters and packets manually
- Following the standard processes & operating procedures
- Shift work
- Good understanding of the English language, good quality of spoken English
- Physically fit enough to complete and carry out a physically demanding role
- They need to be flexible and need to do full shifts (no part-time)
- Previous experience within warehouse environment is preferred
- DBS check will be done (company will pay for it)
- Free on-site parking
- The minimum age to apply for day shifts is 16 years old
- Any 5 days out of 7
- Three shifts: 06:00 am to 14:00 pm, 14:00 pm to 22:00 pm, or 22:00 pm to 06:00 am
Rate of pay:
- Monday to Saturday, 6:00 am to 22:00 pm (early & late shift) £11,40, Per Hour
- Monday to Saturday, 22:00 pm to 6:00 am (night shift) £13,70, Per Hour
- Sunday, 6:00 am to 22:00 pm £13,70, Per Hour
- Sunday night shift £17,50, Per Hour
- Bank holiday £17,35, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.