MEM Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Planning Analyst to join our client based here in Milton Keynes.
The role is offered on a temp to perm basis, with a salary of £22,000 per annum. The candidate will directly report to the planning manager based in Weybridge.
Overall Job Purpose:
Under general supervision, responsible for performing simple to moderately complex data analyses that require the limited exercise of judgment. Assist in developing, interpreting, and implementing financial and non-financial business concepts including planning, trending, forecasting, and business modelling.
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial and quantitative analyses from customer service operations to support decision-making process.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis and/or breakeven analysis for various assignments to identify improvement opportunities.
- Review a designated percentage of processed environmental taxes for accuracy in accordance with government standards.
- Collaborate with service operations to gather operational and financial information, including but not limited to operation costs, productivities, and other business updates, to provide periodic key operational index update.
- Coordinate the development of budgets for the organization by providing information and assisting staffs and administrators in budget preparation, implementation, and control.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc business reports for upper management as well company headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Summarize on-going business development/issues from management meeting and escalate internal communication with responsible department/management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholder through confident communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work to fixed deadlines (month end financial reporting & business objectives).
- Quick learner with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (macro, match, index, look ups, logic formulas, pivots, active charts and data links).
- Intermediate MS Office skills (PowerPoint and Word)
- 24 months minimum of data reporting and analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good networking skills and abilities
- Good organisational and administration skills & attributes
- Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- Completer finisher – able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
- Able to solve business and customer related issues
- Be equally comfortable generating operational ideas and solutions and delivering and implementing action plans
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to achieve commercial objectives
- Experience of working within a performance management environment – KPIs and Service Level Agreements
- Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service
If you would like to apply for the above position, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.