We are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager, to join our team in Milton Keynes. As the warehouse manager you’ll be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
- Organise international transport;
- Co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods;
- Coach and motivate employees;
- Use the space and equipment efficiently to make sure quality and budgetary targets are met;
- Brief managers daily;
- Oversee planned maintenance on machinery and equipment;
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision, and how the warehouse contributes to these
Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal, preferably within the storage sector.
The offered pay rate is £25,000 – 27,000 (depending on experience).
The right candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
This is a permanent role for the right candidate.
If you have a keen interest in working as a warehouse manager, apply today.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. For further details please don’t hesitate to contact us. Get in touch today to avoid disappointment!
If you are available, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Sign up today, work tomorrow* and don’t forget to visit our Facebook page https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes